THIS WEEK AT DOUGH, April 1
Updated: Apr 6, 2020
We're still baking bread, making soup, and cookin' up some hearty take-home oven-ready meals. *See MENU below* and I'll do my best to edit the list to reflect what's in/out of stock throughout the week. We've gotten into a BIT of a groove with this new ever-changing situation, and hope that maybe you have too.
A few things of note....
- If you leave a message, or email or dm an order, but do not receive confirmation, please try again. Phoning the shop between 10 and 3, Wednesday through Sunday is still the most reliable means of placing an order.
- We know it's not always possible, but we REALLY appreciate receiving bread orders the day BEFORE pickup
- If you'd like something for WEDNESDAY (particularly bread, cookies, or pizza dough), feel free to message us at firstname.lastname@example.org by 3pm on Tuesday and we'll get back to you with confirmation as soon as possible.
- If you would like SUNFLOWER SPELT bread on Wednesday or Saturday (we don't make it everyday), please let us know by calling or emailing email@example.com by 3pm the day before your order/delivery day.
- Same goes for our Gluten-Free Sesame loaf (made with rice flour, soy flour, eggs, and buttermilk) which is available for pickup only on Saturday and Sunday.
- Heritage eggs from Murray's Farm are back in stock *SOLD OUT AGAIN
- Last but definitely not least, we've had some amazingly generous people offer to gift meals to those in need. If you or someone you know needs some food, reach out via email and we'll talk.
Cream of Tomato
Lemon Orzo Chicken
Mexican Chicken Soup
Coconut Curry Dhal
Sausage and Bean
Thai Spiced Sweet Potato
Classic Beef Chili
Cream of Broccoli
In the FREEZER
Veggie Lasagna *ready Friday
Coconut Chicken Curry *ready Friday
Cheesy Beef Lasagna
Chicken Meatballs in Tomato Sauce
Chicken Tenders (big time kid friendly)
Chicken Divan (creamy chicken and broccoli casserole)
Braised Lamb Shanks
Italian Shepherds Pie (classic shepherds pie)
Mac & Cheese
Mac & Cheese with Bacon
Tuna Noodle Casserole (old school and delicious, topped with breadcrumbs)
Sausage & Pepper Stew (works as a pasta sauce or on its own)
Chicken Stew with bell peppers
Chicken pot pie
We are mainly baking:
red fife sour dough (whole wheat)
whole wheat (brown bran loaf)
spelt (wednesday, saturday)
gluten free sesame (saturday, sunday)
Buttertarts (our bestseller. no raisins)
Sticky toffee pudding (date based pudding/cake with a caramel rum sauce)
Brownies (classic, with chocolate chips throughout, no nuts)
Date Squares (grandmas fave)
Pecan Squares (house fave)
Hello Dolly (graham cracker base, chocolate chips, butterscotch and coconut)
Lemon Squares (sweet-tart lemon curd on a shortbread crust)
Jimmy bar (peanut butter and chocolate with a cookie base)
Grasshopper bar (peppermint and chocolate with a cookie base)
Flourless Chocolate Cake (rich torte-like cake. GF. Comes in a 7" round or a cupcake)
Carrot cake (House fave. with cream cheese icing. contains nuts. 8" cake, or big cupcake)
Almond fruit tart (sweet dough crust, almond centre, fruit on top. Comes in a 7" round)
Gateau Basque (almond cookie-like crust with pastry cream inside)
Mini bite sized cupcakes (assorted flavours)
Jumbo chocolate cupcakes
Chocolate chip cookies (GF available too)
Walnut chocolate oatmeal cookies
Oatmeal Raisin cookies
Ginger Molasses cookies
We have limited hands right now, and so limited pastry. Let us know if there's something you're after and we'll try our best to accommodate you.
croissant (butter, chocolate, almond, cheese)
scone (fruit, cheddar)
cinnamon bun (roll)
custard raisin danish
custard chocolate twist
homemade pop tarts
curry beef turnover
daily vegetarian quiche
**This is our full-ish menu, but we don't always have everything in stock.
Call ahead to make sure we have what you're looking for**